Amortentia

7:52 AM







As you may already know. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter and when I saw this "Amortentia" spell candle and this "magical drafts and potions" note book I was in another dimension.
They are so creative and beautiful.
The smell of the candle is a spell itself as it perfumes the air with unconditional love.
For this magical atmosphere I need to come with a witchy look and what is more perfect for a moon-child like me than wearing this elegant moon ring? 
But at the end of the day every witch wants to have a nice clear and soft skin.
So here is my little secret potion for you..
This makeup remover has been doing miracles when it comes to clean my face and remove my makeup.
Everything in it is natural, without harmful chemicals and allergens. 
But that's not all, we all know nature is all with need so it will guaranty you to have a better skin quality since it's an Anti-Aging, Anti-Acne, Anti-Wrinkle, vegan and an aloe & SPF formula.


Makeup remover: No crap in it
Choker: Spotlight Jewelry

Socks: Happy Socks
Candle Harry Potter love spell: Happy Piranha

Harry Potter inspired not book: Ada Keelser Design
Moon ring: Boudoir du chaman

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Chaotic Ad

vintage shoes

Chaotic Ad

Chaotic Ad