Zaful Wishlist

7:45 AM





Hello lovelies!
I'm back today with another wishlist from Zaful.
They have a lot of wonderful hats and spring scarves waiting for you.
This season I have been obsessed with faux leather skirts and velvet dresses.
But even more with red floral patterns on top of them.
They look absolutely fabulous and perfect for a romantic like me.
You can have a very cute and feminine look effortlessly.
I also love the rock touch you can add to them with a black choker. Don't you?
Plus this maxi dress is a killer. This one harmonises your silhouette like perfection.

Let me know which one is your favorite and what's your obsession this spring!
I would love to know.
As always you just have to click on the image to be redirected on the product.

I wish you all a magical day!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Chaotic Ad

vintage shoes

Chaotic Ad

Chaotic Ad