Spring shoes wishlist from FSJ Shoes

8:10 AM


Hi beautiful!
Today I wanted to share with you these amazing pairs from FSJ Shoes.
Since it's finally sunny and warm outside it's the perfect time to get some new pairs.
I have selected 4 very different shoes since I wanted to create a wishlist with what I think will be my essentials during spring and summer.
A black pair to go with everything with class, some beautiful leopard print shoes for something more fashion and trendy, a red pair for the glam on a romantic diner and a purple one to animate my look.
What do you guys think? And what are you essentials?

On FSJ Shoes you can have your own pair of custom shoes.
And if you're planning to seduce your man with some sexy stripper shoes, you will also find what you're looking for one their website.

If one of these pairs caught your eyes you just have to click on the picture and you'll be at the right place.
Make sure to have a wonderful day.
See you soon!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Chaotic Ad

Warm Up Sale!  Items up to 80% off at SheIn.com! Ends 11/21

Chaotic Ad

Chaotic Ad