Dreamy dresses Wishlist from Pickedlooks

7:09 AM



Hello lovelies!
Today I'll make you enter the sweetest fairy dream with these wonderful dresses from Pickedlooks!
I wanted to create a wishlist with soft and delicate dresses.
Since spring is the most magical season of the year it was the perfect occasion to be inspired by its blooming power.
I've selected 4 prom dresses thinking of what I would love to wear for this occasion.
Something bucolic with pastel colors, a light material that reminds me of cottony clouds and that plays with volumes to define the most beautiful silhouette.
A dress that makes this special moment a fairy tale.

These dresses have something special and charming that will sublimate the one that will wear them.

I particularly love the details on the lace with its floral patchworks and the smooth & fluid tulle is absolutely beautiful.
They are the perfect combinaison to bring this soft and divine aspect to these ball dresses

Let me know what you think about these dresses and which one is your favorite.
Do not forget to visit their website for more dresses!
If you're planing to go to a special occasion. You will certainly find what you're looking for.

As always, if you are interested by the models in this wishlist; please click on the image and you will find your way to heaven.
I wish you all a magical day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Chaotic Ad

Warm Up Sale!  Items up to 80% off at SheIn.com! Ends 11/21

Chaotic Ad

Chaotic Ad