StyleWe Spring Wishlist

9:13 AM

   

   

 
Hello cuties!
I hope you are all doing great.
I wanted to share a beautiful wishlist from StyleWe with you today.
Lately I have been obsessed by velvet pieces and black kimonos.


These kimonos are particularly magical. 
I love the work on the patchwork and their bohemian style.
Very trendy these days and I am pretty happy about it to be honest.
What I also like about them is that they animate your outfit effortlessly. 
Now to talk about my velvet obsession..
Can we all look at these pieces ?
They are simply perfect!
These jumpsuits define the silhouette with elegance and style.

I love that this velvet material reflects the light and play with shadows to sublime its evolving contrast of colors. Don't you?

Check out their section "sequin jumpsuit" for more amazing pieces. 

If you are interested by one of these, please just click on the image and you'll find your way for your beauty.
Let me know in the comments chat you think about these and I will see you very soon.
*Flying kisses*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Chaotic Ad

Warm Up Sale!  Items up to 80% off at SheIn.com! Ends 11/21

Chaotic Ad

Chaotic Ad