Sapon Soaps review

12:00 PM







Hello cuties!
It's me again and my beauties to get your skin all clean and soft.


I am absolutely in love with these handmade soaps from Sapon Soaps Shop.
Their scents are enchanting.
The pine resin soap reminds me of pine forests I love to explore in Portugal,
The Chamomile one brings my imagination to this precious relaxing moment in bed while drinking my hot steaming Chamomile tea.
This lemon soap takes me to a tropical evasion while spearmint reminds me of fresh minted kisses in the warmth of summer.
How to not adore them?
Especially when their are handmade with love, organic, cruelty free and vegan.
Nothing is more perfect to respect and gleam your skin.

Give them some love.
Have a fantastic week-end everyone.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Chaotic Ad

Warm Up Sale!  Items up to 80% off at SheIn.com! Ends 11/21

Chaotic Ad

Chaotic Ad