Hair Loss organic shampoo review from Nano Herb

7:49 AM




Are you ready for this?
Because this shampoo is miraculous!
I have been looking for a natural and organic shampoo for my hair during a long time.
As you may know, dying your hair is making them more fragile but also make your scalp more sensitive.
I have been dealing with a itchy scalp for a while now and I surely wanted to avoid using a shampoo that would make my situation worse.
Because parabens, coloring and sulfates in your shampoo are very toxic for your hair, scalp but also your body are your scalp absorbs the products you put on it and make it travel inside your body.
Yes, when you know that you just only want to use organics and harmless products.
Especially when you know that sulfate can cause cancers, hair loss and irritations.
Just for you to know, be aware that sodium sulfates are also used to clean engines, hospital and industrial floors.
Do you still think you need something so powerful to clean your delicate hair?
No my dears. You need to respect your entire body and avoid harming it with unnecessary chemicals.
Here is the list of sulfates and chemicals you can find in shampoo:
• Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
• Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
• Amodimethicone
• Cocoamide DEA
• Olefin Sulfonate (also known as Deodorized Kerosene)
• Derivatives of Lauryl Alcohol
• Propylene Glycol (also known as Antifreeze)
• Myreth Sulfate
• Nitrosamines
• Propylene Glycol
• Siloxanes
• Colorants
One advice, check the components in your beauty products and throw them away! 
You can also find them in body washes and shower gels. So keep an eye on everything you buy.

Time to review this wonderful shampoo from Nano Herb!
I have been using it for more than 2 months now and if you follow me on Instagram and you saw my videos on my story, you can actually notice that I have a lot of short hair standing straight on my scalp.
Yes it looks a bit ridiculous and it's difficult to make them blend into the hair but it is also a wonderful sign that the shampoo is working!
These are all new hair finding their way to finally grow back on my scalp now that I am finally respecting them with the right shampoo.
My hair is also growing faster, they are more shiny, soft and they look super healthy!
I am honestly very happy with this shampoo and since it's a conditioning shampoo you can say skip the conditioner.
If you are a little concerned about changing your demoniac shampoos because you're afraid of greasy hair, do not worry anymore because these chemicals free shampoos wash your hair perfectly [to not say even better!]
You can find more organic beauty products at NanoHerb.
I hope you all enjoyed this post and that you learned something.
Stay beautiful!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hair transplant one of the best treatment for the hair loss. In Canada there are many clinics that offer the hair transplant surgery at low costs but at Satyam hair transplant you can get best hair transplant in Canada at very pocket-friendly prices.

    ReplyDelete

Chaotic Ad

Warm Up Sale!  Items up to 80% off at SheIn.com! Ends 11/21

Chaotic Ad

Chaotic Ad