Coats Wishlist with Fashion Mia

5:08 AM






Ready for the cold?
Today I'm coming with a new wishlist from Fashion Mia.
The weather in France is already very cold and gloomy; this is what inspired me to create a wishlist with comfy and warm women's coats.
I am particularly a fan of trench and lapel coats.
They look amazing and classy, perfect to wear with every type of outfit and style.
I like to have simple colors or monochromatic pieces so this way it is easier to combine with my clothes underneath.

What is your favorite type of coat for this season?
Let me know which one you like the best in this wishlist's collection.

On Fashion Mia they sell wonderful cheap coats and trench models so make sure to visit their website.
I am sure you will find your new favorite winter coat!

Interested about the models you saw on this selection?
Here are the links where you can buy them!

Brown collar coat | Blue and yellow coat  

Make sure to have a wonderful week everyone and stay warm!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Chaotic Ad

Warm Up Sale!  Items up to 80% off at SheIn.com! Ends 11/21

Chaotic Ad

Chaotic Ad