Sea and Sunshine

8:08 AM





 

What a perfect combo it was for summer!
I was using these wonderful products while I was in California and Portugal as well.
The scent of these is just so delicious.
I ran out of the cream pretty quickly just for you to know how much I loved it!
It's fresh and make your skin so soft.
Such a pleasure to take care of your body when you smell divinely all day right?
The soap sugar scrub is amazing; it lets your skin soft in an instant.

If you're looking for the perfect cream and scrubbing product I do recommend you to take a look at .
Plus you'll be happy to know that their products are Vegan and Cruelty free!
The autumn season is here so it's the perfect time to buy some new products to protect and take care of our skin from the cold that will arrive soon!

I hope you'll all have a wonderful weekend!
Take care ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Chaotic Ad

vintage shoes

Chaotic Ad

Chaotic Ad