Goodbye Dryness! The perfect serum and toner for summer by Freckle Farm Organics

10:00 AM



 




These were my life savors during my trip in the US.
As you may know I was staying in the desert area next to Los Angeles.
So you can imagine how staying hydrated was important.
My skin was going dry quite quickly and these babies were here to do the job.
The rose toner is so refreshing. I love that it's easy to apply on my skin and it's absorbed quickly.
This is the toner everybody needs for summer to be honest.
You can bring it everywhere with you and when you need to be refreshed, its mist will gently fall on your skin.
My husband even was a huge fan of this toner, it's the quickest and fun way to apply a product on your face to keep it moisturized.
The toner 'balance' is balancing your skin perfectly.
The rose water is a rich source of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, which will help your skin to look healthier and purified.
This toner also improved the quality of my skin, fighting back acne, dryness to regenerate my skin the best way it could.
And guess what? It's all organic!

Now let's talk about the organic revitalizing face serum.
This face serum is the best I have ever tried in my life.
My skin was transformed into a desert but when I applied this serum it was a huge relieve. 
The texture of my skin finds its elasticity back and it was deeply moisturized.
What I like about this serum it's that it contains vitamins A, B, C, and E, omega 3, 6, 9 and 7 ,magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium. You can't find better!
What I like to do with it is to apply the serum on my washed face at night or during the day when I don't put makeup to give my skin all the nutriments that she needs.
I even apply little drops of this serum on my facial masks to activate the hydratation. 

So girls, if you need the perfect anti-dryness kit for summer.
It's time to click here!
Visit the beautiful shop of Juliana right now: FeckleFarmOrganics

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Chaotic Ad

Warm Up Sale!  Items up to 80% off at SheIn.com! Ends 11/21

Chaotic Ad

Chaotic Ad