Magical skin - Fighting acne

9:00 AM





The Miracle Oil is perfect to maintain your skin moisturize and shinny.
The perfume is divine and the texture is perfect during summer.

What I like about this oil is that I can use it directly on my skin that temps to be dry pretty quickly or I can apply it on my hair to maintain their smooth texture.

I've been in a desert area in California for almost two months and I saw my hair poorly dying with the lack of humidity and the sun.

So ladies, use oils!










A little magic for a perfect skin.
My skin is particularity sensitive.

Stress, periods, bad food, lack of water, make-up, everything is a additional cause of my acne.That's why I wanted to try this Magic Eraser set to condense the disaster.

Guess what?

It works! 
This was honestly my life savor during my trip in the US.

My skin was terribly reacting to... almost everything; so thanks god I had this kit to clear my acne and to make it disappear faster.
What I like about it is that it contains only natural ingredients and raw *apple cider vinegar* (the perfect acne killer).
I am very happy with these products and if you're looking for a magic touch on your skin to fight your acne this is definitely what you need to try!

All these wonderful products are from the shop Madam Pickles Cauldron .


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Chaotic Ad

vintage shoes

Chaotic Ad

Chaotic Ad